Morgan Co, OH
Those Who Drew Soldiers' Relief in 1905-6 and in 1912 in Center Twp, Morgan Co., OH
This list was recorded by Judy Bedford from a document she found in the courthouse in 1967.
- Mary L HOYT $6.00
- Adam HASTINGS
- David MURPHY (Sarah J MURPHY -1912) [In other words he
drew the relief because he was badly wounded and when he died by 1912
his widow drew the relief.]
- Thomas MARTIN
- W.E. DYE, County Auditor.
- J. E. PATTERSON
- Sarah J MURPHY (see above)
- Martha GRANDSTAFF [She was in bad shape they paid the following people for her upkeep and care:
- SG ADAIR, a doctor who attended her.
- WR PARKER who cared for her.
- JS McKELVEY service as health officer in the GRANDSTAFF case.
- JF ALLEN and Son for Groceries for the GRANDSTAFFs.
- __W KUNTZ to deliver goods to GRANDSTAFF family .]
Sandra Quinn OHGenWeb
If you have any comments, question or suggestion concerning these pages, please contact:
©2008 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED